1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NBD Cataldo NR G.O.T. signature model

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by godofthunder59, Nov 26, 2012.

1. godofthunder59

godofthunder59 Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Cataldo Basses, Whirlwind products, Thunderbucker pickups
    It will be here Friday! Mahogany body, ebony/mop J neck, Thunderbucker Max pickup, GOT tailpiece and pg all wrapped up in a beautiful front to back Pelham Blue finish! Just looking at it I can tell this thing is going to kick ass. Carlo does great work and was super easy to work with, very attentive to all my little detail questions. As a Builder I highly recommend him. I am super stoked for this bass. Feast your eyes![​IMG][​IMG]
  2. dedpool1052

dedpool1052

typically not a fan of the non-reversed t-birds, but damn is that thing cool looking.
  3. TBird1958

TBird1958 As a matter of fact....I am your Queen! Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist Mike Lull T Bass pickups
    Two Pelham Blue Non Reverse Thunderbirds in less than a month, Life is good Scott! :)
  4. godofthunder59

godofthunder59 Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Cataldo Basses, Whirlwind products, Thunderbucker pickups
    I now have three Pelham Blue NRs!:eek: [​IMG]
  5. wvbass

wvbass

That looks great. The headstock is a nice interpretation of Gibson design.