1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NBD: Clement #40 (GREAT customer service)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Tanner5382, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Tanner5382

Tanner5382

Hey all, I got this cool new bass two days ago. This was one of Tom Clement's personal basses, and I just happened to be asking about his "Vee" body shape at the same time he was selling this one. It's weird in a good way. Mahogany body and neck with walnut stringers and a figured walnut top. Bartolini pickups, fully passive. Tom Clement has OUTSTANDING customer service, and I highly recommend him. We have exchanged close to 80 emails over the course of the transaction and shipping. He communicated all day long. He's a class act for sure. Here's some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Tanner5382

Tanner5382

3. Tanner5382

Tanner5382

Well apparently no one likes my bass! LOL. Oh well, I like it a lot.
  4. LightGroove

LightGroove

And thats all that matters..play the hell out of it...Tom Clement is good people...congrats
  5. Tanner5382

Tanner5382

Thanks very much! Yeah, he's a top notch guy.