NBD Dean EAB

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ebick, Dec 20, 2013.

1. ebick

ebick

Ok, I know it's not the greatest bass out there, but I spend a fair amount of time at my step-son's house and my wife gets me. I already had a six string that I just keep here, now I got a real nice deal on this so I can have something to practice on while away from home.

[​IMG]

I'm thinking that the action is a bit high and wondering about getting a set up on it.

2. JennySuzuki

JennySuzuki

What does NBD mean? I'm seeing it on a fair number of threads. For that matter, what's GAS mean? (From context, I can tell it means that you want X guitar, but I would like to know what the acronym is).

3. ebick

ebick

NBD = New Bass Day
    GAS = Guitar Acquisition Syndrome

4. pgolliher

pgolliher

I have a dean fretless Abg and while it is my least expensive bass, I get lots of compliments on the looks and tone. (I put flat wounds on mine) they are a great value and honestly I think they are one off the best Abg out there regardless of price. I have owned a few and played many. The only two I preferred over my dean was a Tacoma thunder chief and an old guild- both of which cost three times what I paid for my dean.

5. Register to disable this ad