1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  2. Search results may return 0 or few results. We are currently rebuilding the search index, may take a couple hours. Thank you for your patience!

NBD Fender USA Jazz bass !!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by himluis1, Dec 31, 2013.

1. himluis1

himluis1

1388506160467.jpg
    Sold all my basses a mim jazz and a squier To get this usa jazz bass brand new !!! I added the perloid pickguard and chrome knobs ... This bass is sweet , big difference is the neck , it feels solid and better than any other bass i owned ... Not saying that mim are bad or squiers , i just wanted To live the american dream !!! The high mass bridge is a plus , custom 60's pickups and light tuners , this get better and better , plus a case strap and a free hoodie !!! For $1,150 new with warranty and all !!! I love it ...

2. Pet Sounds

Pet Sounds

Congrats on the beautiful bass, and welcome to the wonderful world of USA Fenders!

3. 1960jbass

1960jbass

Bought a fretless version myself last month and they are absolutely amazing. You made a good choice. Congrats to you!!

4. georgestrings

georgestrings Banned

Congrats - killer bass right there...

- georgestrings

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. himluis1

himluis1

Thanks !!! I love this bass , ill probably buy a p bass later , i always like To have at least 2 basses , with this one i dont think il need a backup for a long time , but doesnt hurt To have may be a squier p , just To be safe !!!

7. ROOTSnFIFTHS

ROOTSnFIFTHS Low-end Lover since '78! Supporting Member

Those newer AM Standards kill. They bleed quality. Just picked up a new AM standard Precision. Solid and tone for days! Good luck.

Just curious, which case came with that Jazz?

8. garp

garp

Congrats. That’s a fine instrument.

But don’t mod the hoodie — that way, you’ll preserve its resale value. :p

9. Runnerman

Runnerman Registered Bass Player Supporting Member

Very nice...can't beat sunburst.

10. himluis1

himluis1

not the tsa approved one , just a case with a fender logo and is fitted for jazz bass only on the inside it is a good hard case just not tsa that i think the p bass comes with