1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NBD Fender USA Jazz bass !!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by himluis1, Dec 31, 2013.

1. himluis1

himluis1

1388506160467.jpg
    Sold all my basses a mim jazz and a squier To get this usa jazz bass brand new !!! I added the perloid pickguard and chrome knobs ... This bass is sweet , big difference is the neck , it feels solid and better than any other bass i owned ... Not saying that mim are bad or squiers , i just wanted To live the american dream !!! The high mass bridge is a plus , custom 60's pickups and light tuners , this get better and better , plus a case strap and a free hoodie !!! For $1,150 new with warranty and all !!! I love it ...
  2. Pet Sounds

Pet Sounds

Congrats on the beautiful bass, and welcome to the wonderful world of USA Fenders!
  3. 1960jbass

1960jbass

Bought a fretless version myself last month and they are absolutely amazing. You made a good choice. Congrats to you!!
  4. georgestrings

georgestrings Supporting Member

Congrats - killer bass right there...

- georgestrings
  5. himluis1

himluis1

Thanks !!! I love this bass , ill probably buy a p bass later , i always like To have at least 2 basses , with this one i dont think il need a backup for a long time , but doesnt hurt To have may be a squier p , just To be safe !!!
  6. rootsnfifths

rootsnfifths Supporting Member

Those newer AM Standards kill. They bleed quality. Just picked up a new AM standard Precision. Solid and tone for days! Good luck.

Just curious, which case came with that Jazz?
  7. garp

garp

Congrats. That’s a fine instrument.

But don’t mod the hoodie — that way, you’ll preserve its resale value. :p
  8. Runnerman

Runnerman Registered Bass Player Supporting Member

Very nice...can't beat sunburst.
  9. himluis1

himluis1

not the tsa approved one , just a case with a fender logo and is fitted for jazz bass only on the inside it is a good hard case just not tsa that i think the p bass comes with