1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NBD (Finally!) American Special Fender Precision

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Megas3300, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Megas3300

Megas3300

After a shipping mishap by GC I was finally united with my new* American Special Precision Bass in Honeyburst!

I got mine at a "scratch & dent" price of $595, and due to the shipping mishap, I got a HSC for it for $50.

Still, for the price I paid, the brilliant maple neck, and the fact that it is a good vintage sounding MIA P bass, I'm happy as I'll get :D

You can see the one ding on the front towards the upper horn. From what I can tell the body is a three piece but the pieces match well.
    Some mid home remodel pics:
    (Flickr pics are not the same as the ones below)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/44461607@N04/8414959129/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44461607@N04/8416054306/

Attached Files:

2. flewis

flewis Supporting Member

Great looking bass......enjoy!
  3. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Sweet! I like those a lot. If only I could justify another bass... :bag:
  4. ModulusQ5-122

ModulusQ5-122 Supporting Member

Those are great basses. I liked mine better than my American standard and my deluxe.
  5. EagleMoon

EagleMoon Supporting Member

Same here. They're gorgeous. I've been really tempted but I don't need another bass.
  6. meatwad

meatwad Supporting Member

Grats on a sweet bass!