1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NBD-MIM P

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Mind Eroded, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Mind Eroded

Mind Eroded Supporting Member

Snatched up this bad boy on CL..for $220 bucks w/ a nice padded skb gigbag. Mint 2012 Mexican P in 'arctic white'..a nice creamy-looking white imo(might just be the shade I am in right now). The maple fretboard is nice and glossy, just like the way I like it. A nice, solid classic P at a great price that I couldn't turn down.

Now I just need to adjust the neck/saddles/intonation and get it set up just the way I like it.

I've been saving up for a American Vintage '59 P...but this will def do for now!

Now a few pics :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Lo-E

Lo-E

Sweet!
  3. VerryBerry

VerryBerry Supporting Member

Beautiful! And what a deal!
  4. FrednBass

FrednBass

Nice bass!
  5. garp

garp

¡Felicidades! When you gotta P, you gotta P.

—garp
    (proud owner of three MIMs)
  6. Mind Eroded

Mind Eroded Supporting Member

You got that right, sir! One can never have enough P's. I feel like these 2010+ MIM standards are a step up from previous Mexi models in terms of fit and finish(I have an '03 FSR Jazz)..I love the 70's style decal too
  7. Salamenster

Salamenster

Stealin' that for my sig.
  8. georgestrings

georgestrings Supporting Member

Nice score, OP - congrats!!!

- georgestrings
  9. michael_t

michael_t

I've had some serious GAS pains lately for a P. You just made it even worse! ;)

I've been kicking myself for the last year for having sold my first love - a 2006 MIM P in Midnight Wine/Rosewood.
  10. klejst

klejst

Very beautiful bass indeed, congrats on the nice score