1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NBD!! Original Attitude

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by FloridaSam, Dec 7, 2013.

1. FloridaSam

FloridaSam

Amazingly, last night I was at a buddy's house watching the new Sheehan, MacAlpine, Portnoy DVD. I was secretly lusting for Billy's bass the whole performance. I decided to hit some pawn shops and Thrift Stores today. Struck out at all until the last stop before calling it a day.

I walked in and saw this behind the counter. I was praying I could afford it. It was tagged at $600.00 and begged for the "good guy" deal as I've bought a lot of stuff there. He said $275.00 and Merry Xmas.

Now, it's far from mint and has a few scars...personally a mint Sheehan bass looks weird to me. They need to look a bit abused.

From what I understand only 150 in this color were made. I can't wait for band rehearsal tonight!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Rip Topaz

Rip Topaz

Disclosures:
    Beta tester for Positive Grid
    Score!! Nice bass.
  3. Bass Fund

Bass Fund

That's about the best deal I've ever heard of.
  4. kohntarkosz

kohntarkosz

That bass brings the attitude!
  5. wvbass

wvbass

$600 was a good deal. You stole it. Congrats!