1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NBD (Sandberg) and pedalboard makeover!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by LakeEffect, Feb 24, 2014.

1. LakeEffect

LakeEffect Supporting Member

I never thought I would own a six string, but my left hand wrapped around this one and my entire attitude changed. The neck is thinner than my 4 string and I love the narrow string spacing. 1 Delano T-style / 1 Delano M-style hum bucker with a humbucker split, 3 band Sandberg active/passive. I would describe the tone as very open, almost "airy" with enough pop from the board when you want it. Mahogany body, Imbuia top, ebony board (cool figuring on it too) and lightweight for a 6er. The compound radius neck is a dream, I truly never even considered shopping for a six string until I picked it up, had to walk out with it.

Also, last week my Jam Chorus Bass Waterfall showed up and my month long pedalboard overhaul is complete! Signal chain: Mosquite Blender>Diamond Comp>Moog Low Pass (with expression)>Xotic RC Booster>Bass Octave Deluxe>Jam Waterfall Chorus> ED Dispatch Master>Blender. All of these pedals play very nice with each other and the blend pedal lets me dial in great tone regardless of how wacky I have the settings on the other pedals.

All in all, a good week for me and an unfortunate one for my neighbors! Keep rocking everybody!

Attached Files:

2. LakeEffect

More!

Attached Files:

3. LakeEffect

Last ones!

Attached Files:

4. mjac28

mjac28 50th Anniversary Ed Sullivan February 9, 1964 Gold Supporting Member

Sweet congrats