1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NBD: Schecter Hellraiser 5

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by georgestrings, Jan 23, 2014.

1. georgestrings

georgestrings Supporting Member

I just got this in today - looks like it's gonna be a keeper:

[​IMG]

- georgestrings
  2. mrb327

mrb327 Just say No to Tort Supporting Member

Nice looking bass George
  3. georgestrings

georgestrings Supporting Member

Thanks - my crappy pic really doesn't do it justice... I used to have a Hellraiser 4, and it was a real looker - played great, too... I always got compliments on that bass, and really liked it, but got a very good offer for it from another TBer, and sold it to finance a Music Man I wanted... This 5 string version came up on GC's used gear pages for a great price, with an SKB case - so, I decided to take a chance... It's solid enough alright, and only has the minor cosmetic issues that I was told about - nothing I can't fix right up... I'll give the neck a few more days to settle in, but as of right not, it's looking like I'll be taking it down to my luthier for a fret level and dress - then it'll definitely be up to my playing standards...

Here's a pic of my old Hellraiser 4 - I hope it's still being enjoyed:

[​IMG]

- georgestrings