NBD Schecter Riot session 5

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by autotech6506, Apr 3, 2014.

1. autotech6506

autotech6506

I've got a couple pictures but I just can't capture the true look with a cell phone.

played it for a bit in the shop before i took it home and was amazed of the headroom with the 18v preamp in it. I'm bummed out that it's going to be a couple weeks til i'm back in the rotation to play bass in the praise band sunday morning and put it through it's paces.

Not sure what my warwick rockbass streamer 5 weighed but this feels crazy light to me at 8.8lbs according to my wifes bathroom scale.

now pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ugh sorry about that last one.
  2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Congrats I love the design.
  3. jstar

jstar

Very cool looking bass, I like those big block markers in matching black.
  4. autotech6506

autotech6506

i'm toying with the idea of going with a set of DR black beauties for the next set of strings. they would look killer i think. I've used them before and was happy the tones i got with them.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Righteous Thunderer

Righteous Thunderer

I used to have the regular Riot 5, loved that bass. Really wish I hadn't sold it. Congrats!
  7. LostInSauce

LostInSauce

The regular Riot was quite a great looking bass. I passed on it because I thought "If I'm gonna dump that kind of $$$ on a new bass...where's the Mids control?" It only had a 2 band. I'm glad to see Schecter brought it back for this model.

Congrats...your bass is killer
  8. Hand Amputation

Hand Amputation Supporting Member

Very cool bass!