NBD The Bass Company (TBC) JT400JJ

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by tonyp145, Jan 6, 2014.

1. tonyp145

tonyp145 Supporting Member

Just spent my lunch hour at Bass NW and brought this baby back to my office:

http://www.bassnw.com/Used%20Basses/the_bass_company_JT400JJ_natural_pau_ferro.htmLink to Pix here.

Budget was $500 and I tried a bunch of different basses in that price range but just kept coming back to this one. I really like slim necks and natural wood (check & check) plus this seems like a pretty solid bass for the money. Love to hear from other owners.

I've been away from the bass for a while and just wanted to post back here to reintroduce myself.

2. tangentmusic

tangentmusic A figment of our exaggeration Supporting Member

I'm a sucker for a nice natural finish too. Nice lookin. bass. Nice price.
    I've never played one, although have seen 'em before. Congrats. Good bang for the buck I would imagine...

3. pica

pica

I was looking to get one of these but couldn't because the guy who made them closed shop. Nice looking bass.

4. Reddog01

Reddog01

Great lookin' bass!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. lostrings

lostrings

I own a 4 string and a 5 string. Very nice basses. I love the chambered body's...very lightweight. The necks are very comfortable and I love the 19mm string spacing. I happen to really like the electronics in these basses. The slap tone is great and the solo'ed bridge pickup tone is unique, great fingerstyle burpy tone. The two I purchased were both made in the USA and I had a few conversations with Jack about these basses. He is a very enthusiastic person that loved his creation. I wish these basses were still being made.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]