NBD: UPS screwed up

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by missingastring, Mar 19, 2014.

1. missingastring

missingastring

So I bought this Squier Vintage Modified P-Bass 5 string from Roxy music on Ebay. And it was supposed to get here on the 6th but it never came. I was quite irate and submitted a claim to UPS. Now almost 2 weeks later they found it sitting on the wrong person's front porch where it was left. I'm not much of a bassist but it feels pretty good to me. :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Maybe you were at the wrong house for those two weeks. Get yourself chipped.

Glad you found you're way back home...that's a sharp looking bass! I'm glad things worked out well.

Riis

3. PCR

PCR

Nice. Glad it worked out for you.

I ordered an iPhone 5S last week, and FedEx delivered it to the wrong building. FedEx Customer Service weren't going to do anything about it because they claimed there was a signature, so they were done; even though I told them that the person who signed for it didn't even work in my building.

Verizon shipped me another phone, and when my regular FedEx guy delivered it today, I told him the story including the name on the other package. He knew which business it went to and retrieved it. Otherwise, that iPhone 5S would have been completely lost.

Enjoy your new bass.

4. FrenchBassQC

FrenchBassQC Supporting Member

The bass stayed for two weeks on someone else porch and it finally made to your place... Well you have yourself a very fine nice looking bass and enjoy it to the MAX...

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Ponsonby_Britt

Ponsonby_Britt

I have the same Squier P5 as you. Glad you got it intact after two weeks on someone else's porch. Enjoy! :)

7. bound'n'blocked

bound'n'blocked

Got one coming in CAR! Should be here tomorrow. Hope UPS does a better job with mine than they did with yours!

BnB