1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

(NBD!) Woah little doggie! ITS A COWPOKE!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ericdanger13, Jan 10, 2014.

1. ericdanger13

ericdanger13

I've been looking at these for a long time. Ever since my ibanez got destroyed. I am in love!!! It needs a setup and rounds but I own it!!!
    I'll let all of you know how I like it once it has rounds and a run through on my rig. Here's a photo. If you want to see more I'll send some. I reckon.

Attached Files:

2. 77stingray

77stingray Supporting Member

I want one of those!! Great find :)
  3. tomydacat

tomydacat Supporting Member

CONGRATS great basses ... I love mine..light loud and plays great.. I put Dunlop Nickels on mine thing singssss
  4. Rich McCoy

Rich McCoy

I always thought about getting one of those.
  5. tomydacat

tomydacat Supporting Member

These are really great basses .. mine does not have the original pik ups or bridge now or knobs or the kulwicki pre in it ..minei s now armed with dimarzios and a new chromed brass bridge... the necks on these things are AWESOME satin finish and 22 frets
  6. mjac28

mjac28 50th Anniversary Ed Sullivan February 9, 1964 Gold Supporting Member

I love mine also and I love the pre in these.
  7. jumbodbassman

jumbodbassman Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Born Again Tubey
    love both of mine. original pups are just ok....typical MIM fender pups from the early 90's
  8. ericdanger13

ericdanger13

I plugged it in late last night and it was a ton of static. I'm assuming its a loose connection because I was able to get rid of it with moving the cable around in the jack. Tried another bass and it was fine so its not the amp or cable. I'll have to give it to my tech on Saturday to see what's wrong.
  9. JIO

JIO Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    musician/artist/owner - Gildaxe
    Kubicki... this is what makes the bass, otherwise it's a good standard (sounding) P/J when stock. One (minus pickguard) just ended on ebay last week for a decent price - no bids.