1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NCD Black Market Custom

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by iamjustin, Nov 20, 2013.

1. iamjustin

iamjustin

So yes new cab day

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Black Market Customs have been building cabs (mostly guitar) for a while now. I know both of the builders from the band that they're in. So when I was looking to grab a set of 112s I hit them up.
    The cool things about them: they build what you want of them, size, speaker config, speaker options and wood and tolex options are completely customizable.
    These are 12 inch cabs loaded with Celestion BN12-300x. Solid back, two ports. The build quality is super solid

here's a picture from the build process
    [​IMG]

the amp is very deep, nice thump sound to it, but can definitely get grindy when i need it too. I've paired it with my Tone Hammer which is sweet.

If you have any questions let me know, their website is http://blackmarketcustom.com/
  2. mjac28

mjac28 50th Anniversary Ed Sullivan February 9, 1964 Gold Supporting Member

Beautiful cabs congrats.