NCD Glockenklang UNO Rock

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Hellbastard, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Hellbastard

Hellbastard

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
    Boy am I excited.
    This baby was delivered today. Apparently it was the Last Uno Rock Deluxe (Tulip Horn) Available in Germany.

I'm still waiting for an UNO Rock (No Horn) to complete my 2x15 Glockenklang Rig.

My review without even plugging in: these are the sexiest Cabs I've ever seen. The Finish is flawless, nothing rattles.
    I did the knuckle test, The whole cab sound very tight. High Pitch everyhwere.
    The Interior is completely lined with studio grade, egg crate foam.
    The Screen is really tight, solid 2mm grill, no resonance at all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll try to get back to you with a better review after I play with this baby.

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
  2. jazzy grille

jazzy grille - Arrogant Bastard Supporting Member

As an American, I wish I had reasonable access to Glockenklang cabs...

Shipping over the ocean makes these unreasonably expensive compared to similar cabs.

Congrats on the purchase!
  3. punchdrunk

punchdrunk Supporting Member

4. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Very nice! I love my Glockenklang cabs, though the Uno is one of the few cabs I have not had a chance to check out. That's going to be an awesome rig! :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :cool:
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. cnltb

cnltb

NICE!
  7. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

congrats looks like a killer cab.
  8. Hellbastard

Hellbastard

Yesterday I got the chance to set my Rig. :hyper:
    The Second Uno Rock (No Deluxe without Horn) arrived this week, as well as a Crown XLS 1500.

I put the Crown in a Gator Case with My Avalon U5 and I can not be happier with the combination.
    Lots of headroom with the Crown in Bridge Mode and the Filters Bypassed and it weights less than my old HA3500.

I put both Cabs on top of a small coffee Table just to keep everything in the Rehearsal from rattling.

I gotta say, this is the sound I have been looking for since I started to play bass.
    I've had several cabs, Hartke, GK, Trace Elliot and I gotta say these cabs sound absolutely amazing.
    They are very clear and LOUD, which is what I've been looking for. All in all just amazing. :bassist::bassist:

[​IMG]
  9. Hellbastard

Hellbastard

I'm am really enjoying this setup, the 2 115 cabs sound really powerful.

[​IMG]

Another awesome thing is that I contacted Glockenklang's facebook site, to see if they have T-shirts available. Unfortunately they do not have any Shirts yet, but Helge was kind enough to send a me a couple of Glockenklang Stickers, for free!

[​IMG]

I'm really loving Glockenklang! You guys should seriously consider this for your next G.A.S attack: