1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Need a Good luthier!!! be able to get it done.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by irbass, Dec 24, 2013.

1. irbass

irbass

looking for a Luthier, where i leave i didn't find it.
    A good one be able to get it done.

I ordered a bass pickup from Reed James and it took a year to be done, nice quality, but i order for a 6 string bass, and it didn't work there, so i moved it to a 5 string and i gave up about trying contact him. Today i just saw a post about SGD Pickups, same problem. I'm not looking for guys like that. like i said the one that it's be able to get it done.

I want a simple bass. 6 strings, 19mm, 24frets, swamp ash body, maple neck, Pau ferro fretboard. 35 scale. I'll install all hardware.
    i need just the woods cut, and finished.

I saw warmoth but i don't like they bodys, and the neck it's for 17mm,
    usa custom guitar, their website looks like he does just 4 and 5 strings.

If you know somebody, post his website or email.
    appreciate it fellow's Tb'r
  2. Brado

Brado