1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Need advice for pricing my Cirrus 5

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Black 'n Tan, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Black 'n Tan

Black 'n Tan Supporting Member

I bought a really nice Peavey Cirrus 5 about 4 years ago, it was lightly used at the time. Since then it has been sitting in it's hard case, totally unused. I need to sell it but I would like some advice on what it is worth. The serial number looks like 11201658.

Attached Files:

2. mark beem

mark beem Supporting Member

Forum rules dictate you must be a supporting member to post "what is it worth" threads.
  3. phillybass101

phillybass101 Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Brubaker Guitars
    They are selling used in the high 900's.
  4. Black 'n Tan

5. Black 'n Tan

Does anyone know how I can look up the serial number?
  6. Mystic Michael

Mystic Michael Hip No Ties Supporting Member

It is worth whatever the market will bear. To benchmark current sales prices, do some searches on the "For Sale: Bass Guitars" forum.

Make sense?

MM