1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Need help making a personal studio

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by Korbl, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Korbl

Korbl

Hello my fellow TB'ers.

I just wanted to share to everyone my Kickstarter page. I'm trying to raise enough money to record my first solo bass debut record along with building a small recording studio to help record local talent without them having to worry about putting their plans on hold because they don't have enough money to record. I would greatly appreciate if you took the time to check it out, possibly donate for a fellow TB'ers cause or even just like my solo music facebook page. Thank you all for your time!!!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...olo-bass-music
  2. lostcontrol_

lostcontrol_

The link seems to be broken, gives a 404 not found -error. Good luck with your effort! :)
  3. Korbl

Korbl