1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Need help with eBay!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by FrednBass, Jan 15, 2013.

1. FrednBass

FrednBass

So, i got some problems, i was hoping you guys know how to resolve it...
    I bought a product for my dad on eBay. The payment was confirmed, but it's been 3 months and it haven't arrived yet...
    I tried to contact the seller, but he didn't answered. Then i tried to seek help with the online customer support, and that's when things got tricky: the item is no longer listed. It's not even in my purchase history. So i can't use the OCS or send eBay an e-mail because they want the item number (but the item no longer exists, so the number isn't valid anymore).
    I really don't know what to do. Can you guys help me here?

Thank you!
  2. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    You screwed yourself badly by waiting this long. The only possible hope I see is if you used a credit card as the funding source. If you did, then contact the card company and tell them the date of the purchase and the amount.

Otherwise, you will have to call this a "learning experience" and say goodbye to it.
  3. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

Yup, 45 days is your limit. If you go under the "my ebay" tab items will get a little message saying when your cutoff date is 15 days in advance (I believe)

I bought some stuff on Dec 13th that isn't here, the items are noted "Don't forget to leave feedback! If there was a problem, please go to the Resolution Centre by 26/01/13."

Sorry but you are probably S.O.L unless you paid by credit card and they are willing to work with you.