1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Never Gonna Stop Chorus

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by rydin4lifebass, Feb 6, 2014.

1. rydin4lifebass

rydin4lifebass

I'm working on Never Gonna Stop by Rob Zombie and I'm having a bit of trouble with the chorus starting at :43 in THIS video. The tab I have is as follows. My question is: Does he slide up to the 8th fret and play the A# note and then slide back down OR does he slide from the G up to the A# and NOT hit the A# note. Also, after the first three time, he switches it up and ends on the F. Is there from G to F or does he hit the F and slide out of it.

F|-------------------------| |-----------------------|
    C|-------------------------| |-----------------------|
    G|-------------------------| x3 |-----------------------|
    D|-3-5-5-3-5--8/-----------| |-3-5-5-3-5--3/--------|

F|-------------------------| |-----------------------|
    C|-------------------------| |----------------------|
    G|-------------------------| x3 |----------------------|
    D|-3-5-5-3-5--8/—----------| |-3-5-5-3-5----------|