1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

New Arrival - Roscoe LG-3005 Booooooobinga!

Discussion in 'Rocket Music' started by RocketMusic, Jan 23, 2013.

1. RocketMusic

RocketMusic Gold Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Disclosures:
    Owner, Rocket Music
    While in Greensboro on Monday, I got to see Ryan and Keith put the finishing touches on this one. I was able to leave with it that evening, and I was VERY happy about that. What a KILLER bass!! This fretboard knocks me out, and the Bubinga is none too shabby. :D

I'll apologize in advance if you follow the link to our website. We're in the middle of finishing a pretty serious overhaul, and we're still putting on some of the finishing touches (style sort of things like fonts & font sizes, as well as some of the template driven placement of objects). One minute the site will look fine, and then it'll look like dog poop for a while. Hopefully you catch it during a "good" window! :help::D

Roscoe LG-3005 (Bubinga, BEM)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SteveC

SteveC

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
  3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. JOME77

JOME77 Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2002
    Georgia
    Oh yeah! I was checking that one out on the Roscoe site!

What a beautiful bass! Really elegant looking with the LG body and straight JJ pickups. And of course it has the wenge center in the neck! Nice!

5. SteveC

SteveC

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    That's what was different that I couldn't put my finger on for some reason. Dah!

6. nutdog

nutdog Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2009
    In the dog house.
    Beautiful. Although that ash is so pretty it almost seems a shame to put a top on it.

7. RedMoses

RedMoses Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2012
    NYC