1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

New bass amp models for Line 6 Pod HD Pro?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Airfish, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Airfish

Airfish

Media:
    Hi there.

Anybody got an idea about possible new bass amp models, coming for the HD series of Line 6 Pod Pro? So far there is only the Flip Top Ampeg model, plus a few presets, based on guitar amps, but that´s all, no more. And the vast bass-amp package, that worked on the pre-HD models, is sadly not compatible with Pod HD. Is anything new coming in the near future also for HD?

Thanx in advance for all info, even if just speculations....

2. Ed_Saxman

Ed_Saxman

3. Airfish

Airfish

Media:
    ....and what´s the correct file extension for HD Pro?

4. Ed_Saxman

Ed_Saxman

I have no idea, HD500 here. But you can save any of your setlists and check that easily.

Edited (2):

ok, Pod HD Pro format is .hrs

New .zip for Pod HD Pro and Pod HD Desktop now online!.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Airfish

Airfish

Media:

Thanks, I changed the extention, now it works. Going to try out those patches.... :bassist:

7. Ed_Saxman

Ed_Saxman

8. cthomas5200

cthomas5200

Thanks for this. I use an Eden Rig live, but have been playing at church and they are going without amps and monitors so thought I would give my HD500 (that I normally use for guitar) a shot. Pretty much hated the patches that come with the HD and not much is on the CustomTone site. Happy I found this one as you have some nice clean patches. I am more of a modern tone guy but this week am using my pbass with flats and the ampeg and it sounds great.

Still hoping Line 6 puts out a more modern bass amp or two as a patch. It would be worth paying for.