1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

New bass amp models for Line 6 Pod HD Pro?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Airfish, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Airfish

Airfish

Hi there.

Anybody got an idea about possible new bass amp models, coming for the HD series of Line 6 Pod Pro? So far there is only the Flip Top Ampeg model, plus a few presets, based on guitar amps, but that´s all, no more. And the vast bass-amp package, that worked on the pre-HD models, is sadly not compatible with Pod HD. Is anything new coming in the near future also for HD?

Thanx in advance for all info, even if just speculations....
  2. Ed_Saxman

Ed_Saxman

3. Airfish

Airfish

....and what´s the correct file extension for HD Pro?
  4. Ed_Saxman

Ed_Saxman

I have no idea, HD500 here. But you can save any of your setlists and check that easily.

Edited (2):

ok, Pod HD Pro format is .hrs

New .zip for Pod HD Pro and Pod HD Desktop now online!.
  5. Airfish

Airfish

Thanks, I changed the extention, now it works. Going to try out those patches.... :bassist:
  6. Ed_Saxman

Ed_Saxman

7. cthomas5200

cthomas5200 Supporting Member

Thanks for this. I use an Eden Rig live, but have been playing at church and they are going without amps and monitors so thought I would give my HD500 (that I normally use for guitar) a shot. Pretty much hated the patches that come with the HD and not much is on the CustomTone site. Happy I found this one as you have some nice clean patches. I am more of a modern tone guy but this week am using my pbass with flats and the ampeg and it sounds great.

Still hoping Line 6 puts out a more modern bass amp or two as a patch. It would be worth paying for.