1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

New bass day

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jacobcurry1, Sep 12, 2013.

1. jacobcurry1

jacobcurry1

I picked up this new ray 35 today. I ordered it about 3 weeks ago but there was a shipping delay. Plays like a dream and I can't wait to hear it live on Friday. She has a tort pickguard but I'm going to have a black one made. (Tort isn't my thing) Unfortunately I have a big test tomorrow in my EPSY 412 class. So I'm gonna have to find time to cram for this test while being distracted by my new baby. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1378962059.875650.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1378962070.953337.jpg

2. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps
    Better get to work! Your baby will be there when you're done. Cool score...agreed about black, too.

3. garp

garp

Absolute torture. Congrats.

4. UK Philip

UK Philip

revise for the test to the rhythm of the bass notes being played.

this is a very powerful learning technique for some people (i'm in that crowd) and it could work for you too. helps internalise information through rhythm.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Emanuel Apascaritei

Emanuel Apascaritei

Don´t like Musicamans but I can´t resist to white bassis. Nice bass!

7. garp

garp

Indeed. Immortalized in American pop culture via a television sitcom...before it “jumped the shark,” of course.