New bass player

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by calcos, Jan 11, 2014.

1. calcos

calcos

Hi there...I'm very new to bass guitar...have played guitar (mostly acoustic) for around 17 years, mostly self-taught. I was at a friend's who has a drum kit and I started playing, picking it up fairly fast and thought it was going to be my next instrument to learn. Then I started messing around on his bass guitar and jammed around a bit and realized that this is what I really love. I live in a small town and the music store has a selection of like 2 bass guitars...I ended up shopping on the internet and after lots of research and review reading ended up ordering a Warwick Rockbass Streamer. I'm really happy with it...not that I have anything to really compare it to. I picked up an Eden EC10 50W practice amp from the local shop and am happy with that too. Anyway, looking forward to learning from everyone in this forum.

Carlo
  2. LazyGecko

LazyGecko

Welcome to TB. Ask questions about music and you are very likely to get an answer from someone :)