1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

New bass!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by rptrsn2, Jan 6, 2014.

1. rptrsn2

rptrsn2

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Aurora Strings
    My main bass is a MIA Deluxe P so I been wanting to add a jazz bass. Been visiting local stores checking out MIM Jazzs and Squiers cuz didnt have the cash for a MIA. After reading alot on here and not finding anything I liked with modding I decided to try a SX. Well thank you TB cuz this is prolly the best $125 I have ever spent. This bass sounds and plays awesome and fit, finish and fret feel is better than anything else Ive tried! My Fender P will always be my main go to bass but I definitly see more SXs in my future! Just my 2 cents for anyone lookin into these from a MIA Fender owner.
  2. rptrsn2

rptrsn2

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Aurora Strings
    Forgot to post a pic

Attached Files: