1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

New Bow

Discussion in 'Bows and Rosin [DB]' started by AlcalaBass, Feb 9, 2013.

1. AlcalaBass

AlcalaBass

I was given the opportunity to buy this wonderful bow from a great friend of mine. Its a gold mounted Roderich Paesold***.It weighs 144.2 grams and is 27 1/2 inches long. 28inches with the button.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Thumpie

Thumpie

It's pretty. Now you've got to break it in (assuming the hair is new)! Enjoy!
  3. AlcalaBass

AlcalaBass

The hair is pretty old. Already have it in the shop being rehaired with salt & pepper.
  4. AlcalaBass

AlcalaBass

Just got this bow that was modeled after my Morizot. It's so much fun to play.
    136 grams 670cm long w/out button. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1362466859.635640.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1362466869.619213.jpg
  5. AlcalaBass

AlcalaBass

6. dreamer69

dreamer69

Its fantastic. Ivory frog?

Its posibble this bow in german pattern?
  7. AlcalaBass

AlcalaBass

I'm sure it is. You should contact Dorfler and see who a dealer near you.
  8. Eastman

Eastman

You mean something like this?

That’s my Roderich Paesold gold mount bow with a German mammoth frog. It plays as it looks …

Best regards

Eastman

Attached Files:

9. geoffbassist

geoffbassist UK Double Bassist Supporting Member

How much do the *** Paesold bows go for? I have only ever seen the cheap ones they make.
  10. dreamer69

dreamer69

Just like this. Im in love with this frogs. Can you tell me more information of this bow? Thanks
  11. Eastman

Eastman

What shall I tell you? It's a gold mount Roderich Paesold with a German mammoth frog. I bought this bow half a year ago and I am very happy with it.

I have compared it with several other high end bows but it was also from a sound point of view my absolute favote.

Best regards

Eastman
  12. hbfosho

hbfosho

I was wondering who you ordered this from. It's a beautiful bow and I'm shopping around for a new bow
  13. Eastman

Eastman

I bought mine at a luthier shop here in Switzerland. I am sure Paesold has a distributor in the states too?
  14. LouisF

LouisF Supporting Member

15. hbfosho

hbfosho