1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

New e-book Bass Workshop.

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Simon Goulding, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Simon Goulding

Simon Goulding

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Dalmedo Guitars, Barker Basses, Taurus, Rotosound
    Hi bassists.

Do you want to get better on your instrument?.......Learning music will do it. You can purchase my new ebook 'Bass Workshop'. In the book I will cover:

. Reading standard notation NO TAB.
    . Harmony.
    . Bass Line Construction.
    . Numerous Bass Styles.
    . Chart Geography.
    . Chord Tones.
    . Inversions.
    . Introduction to Soloing.
    . Locking with the kick drum.
    . Cuban Tumbao Exercises.
    . Warming up exercises.

Rudimentary musical training for bass players. Helping you make the transition from bass player to musician.

I really hope you enjoy it.

Buy 'Bass Workshop' pdf here:
    http://payhip.com/b/k3fi

2. GastonD

GastonD

It sounds interesting, so I visited the website. It does not provide much more detail and info though. I was wondering about the "size" of the book, i.e. how many pages? It would not hurt presenting the table of contents. See, the number of topics makes the book sound extensive, but the real question is how much in depth is any of those subjects covered.

3. Kmrumedy

Kmrumedy

This needs to go to the classifieds if you are just here to sell your product.

4. Simon Goulding

Simon Goulding

Disclosures:
    Hi Gaston. Yeah it's pretty extensive. The book has 84 pages (28 MB file). It does go pretty deep into each subject but my aim is to encourage the reader to dig way deeper if the subject inspires them to. There is much more emphasis on understanding harmony, chord tones and constructing bass lines and reading.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Simon Goulding

Simon Goulding

Disclosures:
    Sorry.......I will move it to the classifieds if I can figure out how to do it :) Sorry.