1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

New 'Extreme'-ish Pop/Rock track I've just recorded...

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by piccolo_whitley, Mar 30, 2012.

1. piccolo_whitley

piccolo_whitley

2. shage

shage

The music is owesome. I have also watched your youtube channel. It's owesome.

Hi have tried severy guitars and basses at local store, the Farida basses and guitars have a superb quality compared to fender Mex and Japan. Some higher level models from farida is comparable to the US made hi-end instruments.

I am now considering buying the FJB-20 bass. Scott, have you ever tried this one? It's a little expensive than the FJB-6 at my local store.