1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NEW Fender American Dimension Club.... Part 1 (?)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by artfahie, Dec 7, 2013.

1. artfahie

artfahie Supporting Member

As no one has any of these yet, (and I've got one on order)... let me be the first to start a little "fan club" .... "membership thread" for the Fender Dimension AMERICAN bass !
    Mine will be red/HH pick-ups/ 4 string... and is due for arrival in late January... at which time I will be happy to post photos/sound clips ! Anybody ready to be member #2 ????

#1. Art Fahie, Maine
  2. inate_hex

inate_hex

Can I be number 2 Im getting mine in March 2029?
  3. Hapa

Hapa

Disclosures:
    Bass Industry guy, currently a free agent
    I got one. Its at my Parents in Cali but I own it. Haven't played it. I was also one of the peeps at Fender when I was at Fender that worked on the dimension bass project. I have pics of the prototype somewhere.
  4. scubaduba

scubaduba Supporting Member

So anybody else have one of these?
  5. starmann

starmann Thumbrest, Flats and Fingers Supporting Member

So where are the pictures????

I have one and would be willing to start a club if you have no interest....And as long as it is a Fender Dimension, I don't care where it is made.

If you received it you must have it by now.

Let me know...It's too GREAT not to have a "working club":bassist:
  6. artfahie

You would think I would have it by now.... it was ordered December 5th... over 3 months ago. I've spoken to Fender, they say the bass is in very limited production.... if they drop it from the line the guys who never gave it a crack will be kicking themselves. At any rate MINE (lucky me) is the OLDEST order in the Fender "house"... they have a few ready-for-inspection, the first one to leave Fender should find its' way up here to Maine !.... (so they say).... I'll keep you posted !
  7. ynot12

ynot12 Supporting Member

These are readily available on eBay.
  8. scubaduba

scubaduba Supporting Member

And other etailers.
  9. artfahie

I minimalize dealing with anyone other than local retailers... they're the ones that are there when I need servicing or advice. Not to be concerned though... eventually we will manage to put them all out of business.
  10. starmann

starmann Thumbrest, Flats and Fingers Supporting Member