1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

NEW FENDER BASSMAN PRO 400 COMBO W/KORG DTR1000 TUNER AND EXT115 EXTENSION CABINET!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Laredo, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Laredo

Laredo Supporting Member

For sale is a new Fender Bassman Pro 400 watt Combo Stack. It features a built in Korg DTR1000 Tuner and the Fender EXT 115 Extension Cabinet. This Amp is all original, and has never left my home. It actually was never even on display at a music store!!!!

I am playing guitar more now and don't need this stack. This is the second large Amp I am listing because they were not getting used.......I have only tried this Amp out, it probably does not even have 1/2 hour of playing time on it. Time to make some room, been collecting for a long time! ;)

UPDATE: I am including the brand new (never used) Fender covers for both the Combo Amp and Cabinet (see photos)! These covers were purchased separately, not included in the initial purchase! All the original paperwork will be included also.......Manuals for the Bassman 400 Pro Combo, the Ext 115 Cabinet and the hang tags!

I can possibly meet a potential buyer in Upstate NY, Northern NJ, Northeastern PA, Western MA, VT or CT............Save several hundred over what I paid and still get new!!!! All for $1,200.00 :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. shackled

shackled

Very sharp! GLWTS
  3. Laredo

Laredo Supporting Member

.........Needs a home where it will actually get used!! :D
  4. Laredo

Laredo Supporting Member

..........New covers included with all the paperwork! See the original post! :eek:
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Laredo

Laredo Supporting Member

.......Still New!! :bassist:
  7. Laredo

Laredo Supporting Member

.........Fans Out There?
  8. Laredo

Laredo Supporting Member

...........This ain't no Rumble!! ;)
  9. Laredo

Laredo Supporting Member

..........$1,100.00 gets the deal done, see original post for details! :D
  10. kanonfodr

kanonfodr Supporting Member

GREAT amp! Still want a chance to unleash mine again. Went with a similar setup, but used a Yorkville 115 instead of the Fender - shook many a dive bar in WV and MD with that setup :) .

GLWTS!

Peace,
    Greg
  11. Laredo

Laredo Supporting Member

.......For your input!
  12. Laredo

Laredo Supporting Member

Still available :)
  13. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Supporting Member