1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

New G&L basses at MusicStoreLive.com w/free shipping

Discussion in 'TalkBass Bazaar: Basses' started by MusicStoreLive, Jan 8, 2014.

1. MusicStoreLive

MusicStoreLive

0   0   0

Disclosures:
    MusicStoreLive.com
    We've been loving these G&L basses here at the shop.

You can get a comprehensive list right on http://musicstorelive.com/catalogsearch/result/?cat=21&q=G&L

Don't hesitate to hit me up directly here on TB or you can call/email the shop. As always, these all come with free shipping, full warranty, and free return shipping on in-stock basses.

We can also get the fastest build times on a custom order as G&L will give us priority build and push our orders to the front of the line. Most dealers take 6-10 weeks for a custom G&L but we get them in 3-6 weeks.

Cheers and keep on thumpin'!
    Brian Harris
    802.399.2650 or 888.261.5197
    27 Berard Dr Suite 2701
    South Burlington, VT 05403
    brianh@musicstorelive.com

See. Hear. Experience.

YouTube: YouTube.com/MusicStoreLive1
    Facebook: Facebook.com/MusicStoreLive
    Store Phone: 888.261.5197
    Store Email: info@MusicStoreLive.com
    Our Mission:

As always, these all come with free shipping, full warranty, and free return shipping on in-stock basses
  2. MusicStoreLive

MusicStoreLive

0   0   0

Disclosures:
    MusicStoreLive.com
    We've picked up every G&L bass and guitar that they brought with them to the NAMM show! If you've ever wanted a G&L bass or guitar at a killer price, now's going to be a great time to check them out. I have 2 G&Ls myself and can't say enough awesome things about them. They are really building some phenomenal basses and every one of them continues to impress me.