1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

New Gear

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by MoeLester, Dec 21, 2012.

1. MoeLester

MoeLester

I am about to purchase a new amp and cabinet from Mark Bass
    and wanted to know if I should hold off until early 2013 to see if anything new will arrive. Does anyone know if a new
    amp or cab would likely be released soon?
  2. fivestringgecko

fivestringgecko Supporting Member

The next NAMM is January 24-27, just around the corner... If you can hold off for a month or so, maybe they'll announce something? *shrug*

5sg.
  3. Buster Brown

Buster Brown

Honestly, as far as I know, MB hasn't really brought much "new" in a couple of years, but they have dropped some of their product line.

Kind of a shame, actually. I purchased a CMD121P when they first came out and I have use it constantly since then. Seems like they made a huge splash that has, sort of, turned into a "ripple".....