1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

New Guy from DFW area in Texas

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by DistroHopper, Feb 18, 2014.

1. DistroHopper

DistroHopper

Hey guys!

Been lurking for a few months now, decided I would go ahead and make an account to join in on some of the discussions.

Been playing bass for about 12 years now. Started on a washburn beginner bass, then moved to a Mark Hoppus precision bass (first series). Had that for most of my time, then moved onto a modern player tele bass, then onto various MiM precision basses, and finally I've settled onto a Music Man Stingray and a Fender US American Special Precision bass. The GAS has hit me hard over the years I guess you could say, haha.

Anyways, looking forward to the community here!
  2. MalcolmAmos

MalcolmAmos Supporting Member

Welcome. Looking forward to your input.