1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

New guy from South Jersey

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Abaddon9112, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Abaddon9112

Abaddon9112

Hey all, just registered:hyper: Thought this would be the best place for a first post. I'm a 22 year old bassist and guitarist from Vineland NJ. I had the fortune of acquiring a guitar and a bass within about six months of each other back when I started playing, so I've played both for about eight years. Guitar primarily, but lately I've been really focusing on bass and trying to get better in that capacity.

I play metal of the sludge/stoner/doom variety mainly. I love just throwing a ton of fuzz on my bass and running everything as hard as possible. Also play a lot of prog stuff like Tool, Meshuggah, and Yes.

Hope I can learn new things and contribute some of my own knowledge on here. And if you're in the SJ area, feel free to hit me up sometime! Peace

2. MalcolmAmos

MalcolmAmos Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to your input.