1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

New here - and thanks!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Mark_70, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Mark_70

Mark_70

Hi,

Just figured I'd register and say thanks as I've visited a couple times and enjoyed some good threads and advise..

Reason I started looking around: I started playing with a couple guys, requiring hauling my gear around a bit more frequently. My only cabinet so far being a 60 lb Eden 210 xst, I was looking for something more euh "portable" while still sounding good.

So; I picked up a new Bergantino CN112 earlier today. About half the weight and quite a bit smaller than the Eden. Still love the Eden, but the Bergantino is going to be way more fun hauling around and sounds fantastic!

For completeness; I use an Ampeg SVT III pro and a Warwick Streamer stage II.

Thanks to all of you who've been posting about 112 cabinets..

Regards
    Mark