1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

New member with a question.

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Boy_Narf, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Boy_Narf

Boy_Narf

Hello Everyone,

I am hooked on the bass tone in the following song.

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have any idea what fuzz pedal she is using? I have watched a few of their videos and looked through a bunch of pictures. Looks like she has a Boss TU-2 going into a very large orange and black pedal (I have no idea what this is).

Thanks in advance!
  2. hrodbert696

hrodbert696 Supporting Member

3. Boy_Narf

Boy_Narf

Yea I figured it was a long shot.

Regarding the big pedal she uses. It is huge! like the size of a small amp head. No idea what it is. I messaged them on their website. Hoping they will share their secrets :)
  4. Diamondgirl

Diamondgirl

Hey Narf if they get back to you on that let us know but i suspect bert is in the right direction with his speculation....and i see why thats rolling in your head-its a great tune!