1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

New music suggestions please?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by tbone0813, Feb 1, 2013.

1. tbone0813

tbone0813 Supporting Member

I really haven't bought any new music in the last couple of years so I am looking for some songs with tasteful bass lines from any genre. I am not looking for solo bass stuff though. More rock, country, pop, etc.... Radio type stuff. Thanks in advance.
  2. mpdd

mpdd Supporting Member

indian jewelry
    peel it album

(i shot the video)
  3. mcm

mcm

Not sure if its on iTunes yet, but Big Crawford is an eclectic RNR roll band that just came on the scene. Some cool stuff
  4. zfunkman

zfunkman

The best music out there is not played on the radio. Check out Trombone Shorty!
  5. mcm

mcm

A very true statement
  6. mcm

mcm

sorry for the bump, but the band i mentioned above "Big Crawford" just released their itunes album. its pretty cool. they recorded all analog. im friends with the bass player so i thought i would give it a bump.