1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

New Pedalboard For a New Year! 2013 Edition!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Crabby, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Crabby

Crabby

I had let my little Pedaltrain Mini fall by the wayside recently and was just never using any effects. But through an unexpected trade, I ended up with a Junior size board again with a nice PP2 already mounted. So after I pillaged a few pedals from my rarely used guitar board, cut some new George L's and messed around a bit, I came up with what is about the most functional and great sounding board I have ever put together. There is even a bit of room left but I have to say, its nice not having the board too crowded.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Junior is a great size all around. I am just loving the Empress and how it seems to improve the quality of each of the other pedals in the chain. I'm stoked!
  2. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Nice and neat, with some impressive pedals to boot.
  3. cheapbasslovin

cheapbasslovin

OMG! How do you even function with all that space on your board!!!???:bag:

Nice board. Nice pedals. ;)
  4. Crabby

Crabby