1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

NEW PHIL JONES BASS CUB -- SAVE $100

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rickwolff, Oct 24, 2013.

1. rickwolff

rickwolff Supporting Member

THIS AMP ONLY WEIGHS 13 POUNDS! I recently bought a new Phil Jones Bass Cub. I was so impressed I decided to 'step up' and replace my other larger amp with a Phil Jones Super Flight Case. Now I find that since I can always get within a short distance to any gigs i can just carry the Flight Case and no longer need the bass cub. (though it is a kick to walk in with the Upright and my amp in it's padded bag on a shoulder strap all in one trip!

Anyway, only used it on about 6 gigs and find I no longer need it so...willing to sell it for $485 (save $100), AND I will pay shipping in CONUS.

AMP, BAG, ALL ORIGINAL PAPERWORK INCLUDING WARRANTY CARD. EVERYTHING IS AS BRAND NEW. NOT A SCUFF ON ANYTHING.

As you probably know, this is a TWO CHANNEL AMP and as such works great in a rehearsal to run the bass in 1 channel and an electric piano or guitar in the other.

PM me if interested. Thanks. Rick
  2. Luke Sheridan

Luke Sheridan Supporting Member

Bump for a Great amp
  3. porterbass

porterbass Supporting Member

Bump for an awesome bass amp... I have one and absolutely love it!
  4. Worldeeeter

Worldeeeter Supporting Member

PM sent
  5. Register to disable this ad