New Practice Blog

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Craken, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Craken

Craken

Hi everyone. I have just started up a new blog which focuses on the practice methods and routines of world renowned musicians. My first interview is with Janek Gwizdala, and you can find it here: http://itsgoodpractice.wordpress.com/.

I would love to know what you all think. I have some more interviews lined up (not just with bassists) and will post them in the coming weeks.

2. BassChuck

BassChuck Supporting Member

Interesting point that Janek makes in taking inspiration and influence from people outside his field. Perhaps some of your interviews could do that too. It would be nice to hear from artists in all fields on how they maintain the elements of their technique and vison. What inspires them, and how they view other artists and people who have mastered their work.

3. Craken

Craken

Absolutely Mr Chuck. I am planning on interviewing non-musicians every so often as well.

4. tomshad

tomshad

What a great idea ! I used to have a podcast that interviewed musicians about the practice of their art.

Bravo

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Craken

Craken

Thanks, I look forward to reading more of what these guys get up to.

7. Craken

Craken

8. Gaetano Paul

Gaetano Paul

9. Craken

Craken

Great, thanks a lot! There should be some interesting new things coming up in the near future.