1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

New Roscoe SKB 3005 trade 4 Sadowsky NYC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by golower, Aug 25, 2013.

1. golower

golower Supporting Member

0   0   0

New Roscoe SKB 3005 J3.Its being shipped and hasn't even arrived yet .Its new and can be viewed on the Bass Sandiego website.
    Iam sure it is going to be an awesome axe but I listened to a Tal Wilkenfeld song on utube titled "Table for one ".That's the tone Iam after -really love that sound!
    I would consider trading the brand new Roscoe for a Sadowsky NYC 4 with an Ash body and preferably maple neck .
    :ninja:
  2. joe phillips

joe phillips

0   0   0

I have a Sadowsky Metro 5 Sunburst that I'm willing to trade I have a Roscoe 3005 in lay away right now I would be glad to get my money back if interested call
    Joe @ 216-659-7030 thx.
  3. bwest9

bwest9

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Do you at least have a link for viewing the bass ?
  4. bwest9

bwest9

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

is it this one perhaps ?

[​IMG]
  5. bass12

bass12 Fueled by chocolate Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Why don't you at least give the Roscoe a try first? Because the tone you produce with a Sadowsky might not be exactly what you're hearing in that clip.
  6. Asher S

Asher S Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

+1. As someone who has owned and played both brands for several years, each, I agree that you should give the Roscoe a good chance.

There's a wide range of tones you can get out of both basses, with some overlap as well. A lot also has to do with the set up (which takes several weeks of fine tweaking), string choice, and your technique.
  7. bobunit

bobunit I'm here. Now what? Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    166   0   0

I believe golower traded this bass to get his Zon back.
  8. bwest9

bwest9

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Considerable evidence supports the hypothesis that melatonin plays an important role in osteogenesis. We carried out an experiment to investigate histological and radiological changes in the cervical vertebrae of pinealectomized chickens.

This is the result.

[​IMG]