1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

New Schertler bass combos

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by bmc, Mar 8, 2014.

1. bmc

bmc

Schertler announced at Musikmesse, the worlds largest musical instrument trade show, three new bass combo's:

B10 : 300W, with one 10” and a 1" tweeter
    B12 : 400W, with one 12” and a 1" tweeter
    B15 : 500W, with one 15” and 1” tweeter

I am sure they will be pricey as all Schertler gear tends to be. Very high quality stuff.

2. Tim Craig

Tim Craig Supporting Member

They look very nice.

Attached Files:

3. Tim Craig

Tim Craig Supporting Member

Just got a price on a 10" from a USA dealer. $1999.00 delivered with a (60) day ETA. They are probably very well built and sound good but I can't afford 2 g's for a 10" combo.

4. silky smoove

silky smoove Supporting Member

Calling their amp a B15 is a little dicey. Couldn't they have come up with a name that isn't the same as one of the most legendary bass amps in history? The prices also seem really high, but maybe they're congruent with stuff from the manufacturer. I've not heard of this manufacturer before, so they might be incredibly well-built, high value items. I hope they sound good despite my minor quibbles.

5. Register to disable this ad