New South Park game:The Stick of Truth

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by JFOC, Mar 4, 2014.

1. JFOC

Oct 23, 2010
    The Shire
    Anyone pick this up yet? I'm considering it as I love both old school final fantasy games & SP.

2. it's on my list. however picking up titles on launch day is not on my list anymore... i'm looking at you mass effect 3.
  3. I've been hearing about this game for some time. Looking forward to checking it out. Not going to run out and buy it. I'll wait a bit and get a used copy.
  4. Batmensch

Batmensch Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Chester, Pa.,USA
    Downloaded it yesterday from PSN. I'm certainly having a lot of good old crude humored immature fun with it. South Park fans will definitely enjoy it. The only concern I have is that there are reports that the game is very short, but If I'm enjoying a relatively short game rather that being bored with an "un-fun" long game, I figure that's a plus. Any questions? :)
  5. Sponsored by:

6. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    I'm definitely going to pick it up some time soon. I love SP, I watched the whole 16 seasons for 3 times. :D

I'm still going for random episodes from time to time.
  7. tobias3469

tobias3469 Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2013
    West Los Angeles
    I heard it's about 15 hours of gameplay... but it seems like it is very well executed. I might have to find a copy tomorrow :)
  8. Still better than any COD game by 9 hours :scowl:
  9. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Play in veteran, finish in 10 weeks. Profit.:D

I've been playing the Modern Warfare series again as of late, and realised MW is much harder than MW2 and MW3 in veteran mode.