1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

New (to me) amp and cab day....Acoustic Control Corp content!!!

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by 2-Sticks, Jul 16, 2013.

1. 2-Sticks

2-Sticks

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: S.I.T. Strings & Halo Guitars
    Yesterday I gave into an uncontrollable case of G.A.S. and picked up an Acoustic 220 head and 402 (2*15) cab.

I would say its about a 9 out of 10, they came with original slip covers and have just a couple of scuffs in the tolex.

I have loved the Acoustic sound since high school where I played through a 220 head daily and can honestly say I love it even more now. I am super excited to have found this rig and I am sure it will be sometime before this smile disappears.

And since this is TalkBass....here are a couple of pics. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1373992728.441391.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1373992776.152430.jpg
  2. liam_g

liam_g Supporting Member

Cool rig, and cool pics! :)

Cheers,
    Liam
  3. billgoodwin

billgoodwin

cool beans & congrats. Acoustic Control Corp...the Mother of All Amps.