1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

New to playing bass and new to this forum

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Jebidiah77, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Jebidiah77

Jebidiah77

Hello all! I just started playing bass guitar and just happened upon this forum. Looking forward to any advice thrown my way. I'm playing an Epiphone Toby IV. Picking things up, and enjoying my decision to pick up a bass!
  2. MalcolmAmos

MalcolmAmos Supporting Member

Welcome to the bottom end. :cool:
  3. Jebidiah77

Jebidiah77

4. Dug2

Dug2

check out the technique and general instruction boards here, there is lots of good info
    and links to good instruction sites. also, welcome to tb, glad to see you sink so low
  5. Dug2

Dug2

oh, and ................go practice! haha
  6. steven conley

steven conley

This will change your life! It has mine! It's what is called 'Positive Addiction.' Something you do to empty stress like running, reading, hiking. So good success to you!
  7. Jebidiah77

Jebidiah77

It's already become somewhat of an addiction. During my days at work I just feel the need to slappa da bass!
  8. zontar

zontar

Welcome from a new member, but not a new bass player.