1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  2. Search results may return 0 or few results. We are currently rebuilding the search index, may take a couple hours. Thank you for your patience!

New to site

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Lunitac, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Lunitac

Lunitac

Hi everyone I'm new to this site so if I'm posting in the wrong place please let me know.... I've owned a samick bass for about 18 years now and was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about it.... It's a 4 string, at the top of the neck where the tuning pegs are it says valley art guitars custom shop.... It has active pick ups and black wood grain design on the body .... If anyone has any info please let me know

2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Welcome does it look like this

[​IMG]

3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Here's some more pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Lunitac

Lunitac

Yes exactly minus the 5th tuning knob.... Just wondering what the different knobs do I know the bottom one is a pull out knob as we'll but not sure what they All do and anything else u can tell me about it thanks

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Lunitac

Lunitac

7. Pet Sounds

Pet Sounds

Can't help on this question, but welcome to TB!

8. Davo-London

Davo-London

The most important advice I can give is to use the search button and the Google search is probably better and then stay calm when some folk get a bit hot under the collar for no real reason. Most folk are friendly and very helpful. There is a huge resource of knowledge on this forum.

Welcome
    Davo

9. Rickenmonster

Rickenmonster

I know nothing about this bass, but it's a beauty.

10. inate_hex

inate_hex

I used to own a Samick artist series 5 string. The pullout knob switched it between active and passive mode.

11. inate_hex

inate_hex

I should imagine that the knobs are volume, volume and tone. Hope this helps.