1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NEW USA ACOUSTIC 360 AVAILABLE!!!

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Buster Brown, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Buster Brown

Buster Brown

Gentlemen (and ladies) - I said that I would be the first to say "Well Done" George when he finally hit the market!

WELL DONE GEORGE!!! Good Luck with your Amps!!!

Vetchking@aol.com Here:

We at "acoustic" USA are proud to announce we have recieved final approval from Guitar Center to move forward in manufacturing and selling the New 360/361 as well as the 360/361 mini.

Any inquires feel free to call George at 1-(724)-589-5440 EST Time Zone. 8:30 to Noon is best.

Have a Great One ........................ George P. Grexa President

I hope you sell a bunch of them!!
  2. tehbassist

tehbassist

3. Hollywars

Hollywars

Maybe they want to bring back the 370...
  4. thesteve

thesteve

I feel like I've read that it's in the plans, but I don't know why I feel that way.
  5. Buster Brown

Buster Brown

Don't know anything about the "370", but I am hoping for a review in Bass Player before long????

Let us hope!!

You know, although I'm not in the market (any longer) for a new bass rig, I AM excited nonetheless, for George and company.

As the Grateful Dead once said...."What a long strange trip it's been..."
  6. jnewmark

jnewmark Supporting Member

7. Kraken

Kraken

No Pics no new 360/361's :D

:bag:

good luck to Acoustic!
  8. Buster Brown

Buster Brown

:D

I've got a feeling that there will soon be pics..... :D
  9. thesteve

thesteve

Pics of the test models have been around for awhile. People have played these amps.
  10. wcriley

wcriley

Disclosures:
    Uncompensated endorsing user: fEARful
    After being acused of lying and being a "shill" in a previous thread about Acoustic USA, I am hesitant to post again on the subject.

But here goes: I hope it's true that George's amps and cabs are finally hitting the market.
  11. craig.p

craig.p

Actually I could see an application for the powered FH cabs in the mains system, rather than on stage, handling the bottom two octaves. Those cabs really pack a wallop. Just need due diligence WRT what I'd expect would be vastly different delays up in the crossover region. Wonder if Acoustic will market them as dual-use?
  12. grovest

grovest

I haven't followed this closely, but am curious. Can someone post the website that has pics, specs and pricing?
  13. poorbassist15

poorbassist15

Where? Anyone have a link yet?
  14. Buster Brown

Buster Brown

Ummmm...as in the OP....

Vetchking@aol.com Here:

We at "acoustic" USA are proud to announce we have recieved final approval from Guitar Center to move forward in manufacturing and selling the New 360/361 as well as the 360/361 mini.

Any inquires feel free to call George at 1-(724)-589-5440 EST Time Zone. 8:30 to Noon is best.

Have a Great One ........................ George P. Grexa President

As to a web presence or whatever, I have no idea....give them a call at the number above...
  15. thesteve

thesteve

Actual production pics, specs and pricing are not available. I'm sure if you call George he can give you an idea on specs and pricing.

[​IMG]
    I believe that is the 360 undergoing some testing.

There's a picture floating around of a guy from the ACC forums playing through the new 360/361 and the mini361, but heck if I can track it down.
  16. zon6c-f

zon6c-f

I spoke with George...It's true...it's real. Call the number posted in the OP...Look at the "unofficial" acoustic site...read it. Call the number..George answers, not a voicemail...ever. He told me prices, but I am not at liberty to divulge...call George. It's his baby, not mine.

I am dissappointed with those here, who were doubters, or thought it was a ruse, even when pictures were produced...just plain ignorance...but hey..it's the internet and it's a forum.

Congratulations, good luck and best wishes, George. Here's to a long future with ACOUSTIC U.S.A.

LATER....zon6c-f [ aka rikfenzon on the "unofficial" acoustic control site]
  17. Bassmore

Bassmore

Sounds like the day has finally arrived!

Kudos to George and Co. May he be King! Oh, that's right he already is!.. Vetchking! :eek:

Now we can all aspire to evolve Bass Equipmentally! I know I will be...eventually.

This is a Great Day, indeed.

Now the fun, really starts!!!

"And a new day will dawn for those who stand long," :cool:

Play On!:bassist:

Bassmore
  18. Jim Carr

Jim Carr Dr. Jim Gold Supporting Member

Strange that most amp/cab builders have web pages before they have products, but here it is the other way around, products but no web pages. Very frustrating and honestly perplexing. What am I missing here?
  19. Stingray5

Stingray5 Supporting Member

The email says they got approval to manufacture. The thread title states they are available. I think that's the confusion.
  20. JRoyval

JRoyval

Just when I thought I was out...:ninja: