new wah pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by JensCambre, Feb 24, 2014.

1. JensCambre

JensCambre

I've got real cheap wah pedal which sounds like hell. I have owned a morley bass wah in the past and I liked the sound, but I lost it at gig... .

Now I've got the money together for a new wah pedal and I know I want the morley sound. (I also like the sound of the power wah). but I was hoping any of you could point me in the direction of a wah that gets close to this sound, but that will take up a little less space on my board...

2. Unemploid

Unemploid

you tell me if you can duplicate the sound on the ebs stanley clarke wah. if not that then the morley bass wah. i've been looking for a wah, i'm think on getting one of the ebs, but i've have not run into anything like thoughs vintage morleys.

3. bassgod0dmw

bassgod0dmw Supporting Member

If you want the Power Wah sound only an old Power Wah will give it...

4. rob_thebassman

rob_thebassman

Disclosures:
    playing bass since 2005
    they still sell the morley bas wah :)

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. JensCambre

JensCambre

I know they still sell the bass wah, but it's just so huge and I don't have the space for it on my pedalboard. That's why I'm looking for something that comes close to the sound but is smaller. The sound doesn't have to be spot on.

I know morley sells those mini wah's, but I don't know what they're gonna sound like...

7. Unemploid

Unemploid