Collected enough parts over the years to start a new Warmoth Jazz. Body is swamp ash, with a flame maple top. Regular J style body, rear-cavity controls, weight is 4.1 lbs, it is very light. I finished it using water-based polycrylic as a base and grain filler for the swamp ash back. That was left to dry for a week, and sanded down to almost bare wood. Deft clear gloss nitrocellulose lacquer was applied, about 7 coats, no sanding between coats. The final coat was wet- sanded using Abralon pads 500, 1000, 2000 and 4000, no rubbing compound or buffing done yet in the pictures. The rear control cavity cover will be held by neo magnets. You can see in the last picture, I used little screws in recessed cavities for the magnets to stick to (idea suggested by Wilser) This way you can raise or lower the screws to increase or decrease magnetic pull on the cover itself. Neck is maple/maple board. The finish is Minwax fast drying polyurethane spray. 2 coats, then sanded down with Abralon 500 grit, then a final coat was sprayed. No fine sanding or rubbing done to the neck, I like glossy necks since I have very dry hands: satin finishes are just too fast for me, and I only anchor with the thumb at the back of the neck, not the whole hand grip. I still need to spray one more coat on the fretboard, since I had a lot of orange peel that I had to knock down.