1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

New Warwick Monthly Giveaway! Win a WA 600S Bass Amp!

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by WarwickOfficial, Nov 1, 2012.

1. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Our new Monthly Giveaway is online! Win a genuine Warwick WA 600S bass amp and start playing with power! Participating is easy,
    simply head over to our facebook page, www.facebook.com/warwickframus, or click the link below and enter your name and e-mail address! Good luck from all of us at Warwick and Framus!

http://a.pgtb.me/F10zrD

[​IMG]

2. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    We're halfway through this months' giveaway! Enter now for a chance to win the spectacular, Warwick WA 600 amp! Best of luck to everyone participating!

3. My name is Mudd

My name is Mudd

I'm not on Facebook and/but the second link takes me to a Facebook page...is there another way to submit my entry?

4. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    My name is Mudd - Our giveaways are currently done through a third party app from the Facebook platform, which allows us to offer our contests worldwide, under certain regulations. For now, you must be a member of Facebook. Thanks for your understanding.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. My name is Mudd

My name is Mudd

Wow...fast answer! Thanks...I guess...

7. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    You're welcome, and in the future we hope to be able to offer contests through other platforms. Currently, its the best way that will allow us to offer the giveaway worldwide, due to German and International regulations. Thanks again!

8. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    The lucky winner of the Warwick WA 600 has been drawn and will be contacted by us by e-mail today! It’s been fun and we hope you, too, enjoyed being a part of this giveaway! Many thanks to all of you, from all of us at Warwick and Framus! And that is not all – our X-Mas Special Giveaway just went online, and we have an amazing prize for you in store!